Saulo joined Sanders • Pianowski, LLP as an associate in October 2013 and was promoted to Partner on January 1, 2020. Saulo graduated in December 2007 from Indiana University-South Bend in South Bend, Indiana, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. He earned his J.D. from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in May 2012.
During law school, Saulo clerked for Judge Cale J. Bradford of the Indiana Court of Appeals, interned at the Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic and externed at the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
Prior to joining Sanders • Pianowski, LLP, Saulo was an associate with a law firm in Indianapolis, Indiana. Saulo is licensed to practice in Indiana and before the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. Saulo is also licensed to practice in Michigan.
Professional Associations & Civic Activities:
- Current Co-Treasurer of the Indiana Latino Bar Association
- Member of the Indiana State Bar Association and the Elkhart City Bar Association
- Current Board Member of the Goshen Community Schools Foundation
- Former President and Board Member of the Northern Indiana Hispanic Coalition
- Former Board Member of the Habitat for Humanity of Elkhart County
Saulo is fluent in Spanish. Para Español, haga clic aqui.
Saulo lives in Goshen with his wife Kaitlyn and their three children, Sofia, Camila, and Luka.