Saulo I. Delgado
- Phone: (574) 294-1499 ext 129
- Fax: (574) 294-7277
- Assistant: Amber Williamson
- Phone: (574) 294-1499 ext 131
Saulo joined Sanders • Pianowski, LLP as an associate in October 2013 and was promoted to Partner on January 1, 2020. Saulo graduated in December 2007 from Indiana University-South Bend in South Bend, Indiana, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. He earned his J.D. from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in May 2012.
During law school, Saulo clerked for Judge Cale J. Bradford of the Indiana Court of Appeals, interned at the Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic and externed at the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
Prior to joining Sanders • Pianowski, LLP, Saulo was an associate with a law firm in Indianapolis, Indiana. Saulo is licensed to practice in Indiana and before the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. Saulo is also licensed to practice in Michigan.
Professional Associations & Civic Activities:
- Treasurer, Indiana Latino Bar Association
- Elkhart City Bar Association
- Former President and Board Member, Northern Indiana Hispanic Health Coalition
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity of Elkhart County
- Board Member, Goshen Community Schools Foundation
Saulo is fluent in Spanish. Para Español, haga clic aqui.
Saulo lives in Goshen with his wife Kaitlyn and has two children Sofia and Camilla.
Labor and Employment
Mergers and Acquisitions